The Varsity Vocals Social Team is a nationwide group that supports Varsity Vocals at regional ICCA and ICHSA shows by capturing the moments the Varsity Vocals staff cannot always be present for. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in photography, event planning, public relations, social media and of course, a cappella!
This unpaid program is currently accepting applicants from all of our regions for the 2018 ICCA and ICHSA seasons.
• Capture content from local shows including backstage photos and group interviews, photos and video of performances and other interesting content observed onsite
• Write and recommend copy for social media posts to be pushed out via Varsity Vocals handles
• Work with Varsity Vocals social team to coordinate arrival to shows and sharing of content while onsite
• Share content with social team in timely fashion to be shared on Varsity Vocals handles during show
• Attend events in your assigned region for a field-based experience
• Live within the region assigned and have access/availability to travel to regional events.
• Strong interest in social media, marketing, public relations or related field
• Experience taking photos (DSLR camera not required, but an added perk)
• Basic written and oral communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Google Apps, specifically Google Drive and Photos